Would you not love to increase your metabolism and set off a fire alarm that would turn your body into a fat-burning machine? Most fitness enthusiasts who are focused on losing fat wish they had a faster metabolism. Imagine if your body could be transformed from a fat-storage machine to an emulsifying fat burner. You can burn more fat at rest without having to exercise. Follow these simple natural metabolism boosters to transform your body into a fat-burning machine and increase metabolism.
Before we get into metabolism boosters, it’s important to understand what basal metabolism rate (BMR), really is. Your basal metabolic rate (BMR) is the amount of calories your body requires at rest to maintain normal bodily functions such as a beating heart and maintaining body temperature. Your basal metabolic rate is approximately 60% of the total calories that your body requires each day. The more calories your body burns at rest, then the higher your chances of losing body fat.
BMR is combined with the thermal effect of food digesting and the amount of exercise. It is a fact that metabolism declines by 3% to 5.5% every decade starting in the mid-thirties. At 55 years old, an individual must consume approximately 150 more calories than in his or her twenties.
Studies show that female metabolism is 10% to 15% lower than that of males. This is due to a smaller muscle mass. Please be aware that there can be genetic differences in the metabolic rates of different people. Here are some proven methods to increase your metabolism and make you a fat-burning furnace. Success Tips to Increase Metabolism into a 24 Hour Per Day fat-burning furnace
What to do?
- Strength training can be used to increase your metabolically active lean tissue. Your body will burn an additional 35-50 calories for every pound of metabolically active muscle. An extra 10 pound of muscle will result in 350-500 calories per daily. This is equivalent to 1 pound of fat loss per 7-10 days. This is what I call efficient. If you don’t have a lot of time to exercise, don’t worry. These metabolism-boosting results can be achieved in as little as 30 minutes per week.
- Each day, eat three meals and two snacks. A higher metabolism is observed every time food is consumed. This does not mean that you should consume a lot of calories. However, it is important to break down the calories into small meals.
- Get more exercise. You’ve heard it before. Walking or running can increase metabolism. You will burn fat like an oven if you are consistent.
- Avoid simple sugars and eat nutritious, low-sugar, high-fiber foods. Simple sugars don’t boost metabolism, it has been proven. It is a good idea to eat high-fiber, low-sugar foods, which include protein, in order to boost metabolism. It is a good rule to avoid alcohol, sugar, fasting, and other unhealthy habits.
- Get the proper vitamin C and B and drink 8-10 glasses of fluids each day. Natural metabolism enhancement can only occur if your system is functioning at 100%. This includes adequate amounts of vitamin C, B, and water.
- Green Tea Herb. Green tea extract has been shown to have a similar effect to caffeine in terms of energy expenditure. Other properties that increase metabolism were also discovered.
These simple natural metabolism boosting tips will help your body transform from a fat-storing machine to a fat-burning furnace. These 5 simple tricks will help you increase your metabolism.